- How lubrication affects machine reliability
- Fundamental concepts of lubrication
- Using additives, basic oils and greases
- Lubricant properties and performance
- Food grade and ecological lubricants
- Grease lubrication methods
- Oil lubrication methods
- Selecting the appropriate lubricant based on the application
- Contamination control
- Emptying the oil, cleaning and managing the reservoir
- Lubricant storage, handling and management
- How to achieve excellence in lubrication
- Introduction to oil analysis
Certification examination available via the ICML. What is the ICML (International Council for Machinery Lubrication)?
It is a neutral, non-profit organization that was created to facilitate the development of lubrication techniques for corporate machinery. Through a variety of activities, the ICML makes it possible to evaluate individual lubrication and oil analysis skills.
The MLT certification examinations will be available the day after the 3 day course.
To register for the examination or for more information, visit the following site: www.lubecouncil.org
GENERAL OBJECTIVE: To acquire the fundamental principles of lubrication in order to develop better practices.
INTENDED FOR: Industrial maintenance technicians, managers and engineers who are interested in learning lubrication techniques and establishing an effective lubrication program.
LENGHT: 3 days *Optional exam. Additional charges apply.
CONTENT: Theoretical training supported by demonstrations. Training based on actual cases that encourage discussion among participants
DOCUMENTATION: A document of the training is given to each participant. PowerPoint presentation.