As a customer, you will be able to search within the portal order status application using the following search criteria:
- PO number: This is in reference to your Customer’s PO number.
- Order status: Filter based on Order Status. For example, search for All Open Orders, or, be more precise and specify only orders that have shipped
- Order From and Order To: Enter a date range
- Order Number: This is reference to the Laurentide / Atlantic order number that may have been provided upon order confirmation
- Tag Number: If a tag number was provided upon order creation, you can search with the tag number (or part of the tag number)
- Line Description: Search for key words that may be found within your line-item description
Note that no wildcards are required for your searches, meaning, if you put in a portion of a PO number or a portion of a tag number, your search results will consist of all orders that include that search criteria.
Example: if your PO number is N-12345 and you enter 12345, your order status for PO N-12345 will still appear in the search results.